Monday, April 12, 2010

Spring Has Sprung at ES

It's been awhile since I've highlighted the new releases at Elemental Scraps, but I specifically wanted to do so today because I've been in the mood to scrap Spring pages, and today ES is full of new springtime goodies to get your pages scrapped.

First, check out the April Color Play. I love the color swatch, truly good for boy or girl pages!

I scrapped a photo of my daughter trying her hardest to climb up onto the fort on our playset in the backyard. She will definitely have it mastered by summer I think! I used various color play items from BZB Designs, Connie Prince, and genia Beana.


Bella Gypsy has a fantastic rainy day kit called Drizzle Drops that I can't wait to get my hands on. I love how the colors would be great for baby boy pages too!

Litabells Designs has a breathtakingly beautiful kit called A Mother's Love. After this post I'm going to dig through my photos, hoping there was a Mother's Day that I have yet to scrap!


Spinky Dink Scraps has a fun girly spring kit, jam packed with elements. Rainbows, birds, flowers, grass, butterflies... what more could you want from a spring kit?

Happy Spring Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment